Asset Protection Strategies
Asset litigation is becoming increasingly more common in Australia. It hasn’t reached the levels of the US but is on the rise. If your assets are not protected it is possible for creditors to seize the lot!
There are a variety of options available to protecting your assets and various Trust Structures that can be employed for Companies, Family Assets, Property Assets and more.
Why Do I Need Asset Protection?
IF YOUR ASSETS ARE IN YOUR NAME THEN YOU CAN LOSE THEM.
DO YOU WANT TO PROTECT YOUR REAL ESTATE ASSETS IN CASE YOUR BUSINESS UNINTENTIONALLY EVER WENT BROKE?
DO YOU WANT MORE SECURITY IN CASE OF EVER SEPARATING FROM A SPOUSE?
MAYBE YOU WANT TO BUY A HOUSE & PROPERTY FOR YOUR KIDS BUT WANT FULL CONTROL OF IT SO THEY DON’T MAKE ANY SILLY ERRORS OR DECISIONS WITH IT
ARE YOU AWARE THAT YOU CAN USE LEGITIMATE METHODS TO PROTECT YOUR ASSETS USING A SIMPLE BUT STRONG FAMILY TRUST STRUCTURE, WHICH CAN ELIMINATE A LOT OF THE RISK.
A FAMILY TRUST CAN ALSO BE A WAY OF SECURING YOUR CHILDREN’S FUTURE
Trusts are a viable way of protecting your family, business and property assets with tax benefits. They are a method of wealth creation and protection for your family for generations to come.
What is a Family Trust?
- It is a mechanism whereby you transfer ownership of an asset to the trust but continue to use the asset
- it is set up for the benefit of members of the ‘family group’
- It can protect the asset(s) from creditors – e.g. save your family home from business creditor
- Ensure asset protection for your children e.g. they keep their inherited assets from their partners.
- Can provide Tax Benefits
- Can assist in asset protection of the family group’s assets from the liabilities of one or more of the family members (e.g. in the event of a family member’s bankruptcy or insolvency)
- Can ensure family assets to future generations
Asset protection with a Family Trust can also benefit in avoiding issues of challenges to the will following a death of a senior member of the family.
Call 1300 8545 75 & Start Protecting Your Assets.
Do you need a loan quickly?
Are you asset rich but cash poor?
Do you have equity in property and still the bank won’t give you a line of credit?
Whatever the loan is for – We can help!
Guaranteed Approval – Applicant must have equity in real estate in Australia that can be offered as security.